Thursday, November 02, 2006

Longer still...

only 7 months.

Things have been hoppin’ and jumpin’. The purpose of this post is to show folks what I came around to see when trying to call our 16 month old standard wirehair dachshund back inside from incessant barking at squirrels. This is a 7 foot fence... with a wood pile beside it.














Soooo.... today immediatly after my MS injection, I 'had the opportunity' to stack wood WITH supervision...









AND ... he taught the 'old guy' to do it too















I love him so much, I know he's going to live past his 2nd birthday (and Radar his 11th) ... but aaaarrrggghhhhhh, I might have to beat them with wet noodles at least!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AL, you are a brave, brave woman. NIIIICE picture! Your cuz, Carma

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home